This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
aFe power introduces an all new Rebel Series dual middle-side exit exhaust system for the 2016-2017 GMC Canyon/Colorado Duramax with I4-2.8L turbo diesel engine. This Rebel Series down-pipe back is designed with dual polished exhaust tips that exit in front of the rear passenger tire for a unique, aggressive look. The tips come with unique laser-etched aFe Power logos on the side and are constructed from stainless steel for durability. The exhaust system is constructed from 3″MIG-welded, mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower and torque. The performance down-pipe back exhaust system includes all necessary hardware and clamps for a hassle-free install, with no cutting required making it a true bolt on system. .
- Constructed from 3″ mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- Uses a high quality band clamp and OE-style bayonet hangers for a secure fitment
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Included in this exhaust system is a massive 3-1/2″ dia. Dual black tip with a laser-cut stainless steel aFe power badge
- GMC Canyon2016-2017
- This is a “Race Only” product used solely for competition. It’s use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.